The 2010 Summer Intern Application is currently closed. We hope to launch our new and improved Fall 2010 Application beginning April 1, so stay tuned!
Can’t wait to become part of the TOMS extended family? Here are six great ways to get involved now:
1. Wear TOMS Shoes and share the One for One mission.
(With every pair you purchase, TOMS will give a pair of new shoes to a child in need. One for One)
2. Share our documentary, Shoes For Tomorrow - The TOMS Shoes Story. Check out http://www.toms.com/share-documentary to order a free copy.
3. Go barefoot on One Day Without Shoes on April 8, 2010.
Learn more at www.OneDayWithoutShoes.com.
4. Host a Style Your Sole Party – invite friends, family and community to customize their TOMS. Find out more at http://www.toms.com/style-your-sole.
5. Join or start a TOMS Campus Club.
Go to http://www.toms.com/intern-campus-clubs to learn more.
6. Stay connected using social networking sites.
Check out our TOMS Intern video, TOMS Shoes intern blogs, Facebook, Twitter and Myspace at http://www.toms.com/blog/.
Watch the new intern video to see what it's like to be an intern, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9xlFtZ9EwE .