|Respondent Type: Anonymous Response ||Collector: Young Male Abused by Older Female Collector (Web Link)|
|Custom Value: empty||IP Address: empty |
|Response Started: Sunday, September 9, 2012 5:19:43 AM ||Response Modified: Sunday, September 9, 2012 5:24:56 AM|
1. Because this subject matter can veer into taboo subject and confessions, it is completely anonymous. Absolutely no personal information is being gathered about you - only your responses to these questions - not even the I.P. address of your computer.
My hope is this freedom will enable you to unload your shame and allow others to see they are not alone. Please come up with a nickname to hide your identity in the event I read your responses on the show. If you are feeling suicidal PLEASE call the Suicide Prevention Hotline 800-273-8255.
2. Choose any of the following that apply
|I am a male who has been molested by a much older female|
|I am a male who has been raped by a much older female|
3. Please describe what happened and the ages of those involved. If it is a fantasy describe what you would like to happen and the ages of those involved in the fantasy.
|repeatedly raped by female childminder
self: 8 - 15
her: 14 - 21|
4. If something happened, did you ever tell anyone? Did you think it was normal? Do you believe it has had any affect on you?
|no never told anyone. was extremely confused. has caused major intimacy problems.|
5. Remembering these things, what feelings come up? Sadness, anger, regret, sexual excitement, fondness, longing, shame, etc.
6. Do you feel any damage was done, it was innocent and natural, or somewhere in between?
7. If you have never experienced one of the above situations, and it is only a fantasy, how does that fantasy make you feel? Do you feel it is something that might happen some day?
8. What best describes the environment you were raised in?
9. Have you ever been the victim of sexual abuse outside of events described here?
11. Are you gay, straight, bisexual or asexual (not interested in either sex)?
13. If you broke any laws, did anyone ever find out?
14. Do you have any comments or suggestions to make the Mental Illness Happy Hour podcast better?