As the year draws to a close, we're celebrating the end of a great year with the ultimate, fiendishly difficult, Christmas quiz. The theme of the Christmas quiz is ‘The End’ and in celebration of that magical moment when the end credit card comes up and the curtains began to move, we want to know if you can name films from our catalogue from just their final moments.
Name them all correctly and you will be in the running for the ultimate Park Circus Christmas present, consisting of:
- Charlie Chaplin The Collection box set (please note: this is region 2)
- Romy Schneider Dans L’Enfer book
- A pair of West Side Story t-shirts (one with 'Jets' and one with 'Sharks')
- Kes cinema poster
- The Last Waltz cinema poster
- West Side Story cinema poster
- A t-shirt featuring the poster artwork for A Fistful of Dollars
And if no-one gets them all correct, the prize goes to the entrant who got the most right (yes, it's that difficult!).
Deadline: 31 December. We'll notify the winner early in the new year.