Telstra One Community Grassroots Club of the Year
Award Nomination Form
The One Community Grassroots Club of the Year will be presented to a rugby league club that has fostered participation and enjoyment at all levels of the sport, has shown innovation in administration and has become an integral part of their community.
• exceptional community service, and a club which has become an integral part of their community
• outstanding initiatives undertaken in areas such as recruiting and retaining members and volunteers, sponsorship, facilities or community involvement as well as creating a family environment/culture within the club
• A club that has been involved in One Community initiatives such as the Monster Raffle would be looked upon favourably
• Clubs must also demonstrate the application of the ARLD Code of Conduct, Risk Management and Child Protection policies
• Clubs must also conform with necessary accreditation to their state league
All nominations will be assessed based on relative resources they have available to them.
Cash prize money will need to be spent in a similar fashion to proceeds from Monster raffle.