Before you proceed to apply for this project, please review the following to make sure you qualify, can fully participate in the project, and agree to certain stipulations.
1. Currently work at a NN/LM MCR Full Network member institution.
2. Be a professional librarian. Certain exceptions can be made and you can explain your situation in the form below.
3. Agree to allocate the time required to experiment with at least four (4) for-fee mobile apps that are appropriate to the field of health sciences librarianship.
3. Agree to fully report on at least four (4) for-fee apps using the online App Evaluation Form. See an example of what will be in the form here.
4. Submit your reports by the following four deadlines on at least 1 app per report - July 2015, October 2015, January 2016, April 15, 2016.
5. Allow the NN/LM MCR to use your reports on our website, P2PP, News Blog or in presentations.