For the first time, Seattle Parks & Recreation is excited to offer three opportunities to host wedding ceremonies in the Japanese Garden during the 2013 season. Ceremonies will be held between July and September on Saturday evenings. As one of Seattle's most beautiful locations, the Japanese Garden can provide an intimate wedding ceremony in a serene setting.
The Japanese Garden is a delicate environment, but we may be able to accommodate specific requests to host a small reception as well. Please fill out the details below.
For visitor information please visit: http://www.seattlejapanesegarden.org/index.html
- Site capacity is 75 people.
- $3,000 base price includes the Garden & Tateuchi Room for 4 hours (4:00– 8:00 p.m.). Price also includes Friday rehearsal, site visit and wedding attendant.
- Additional damage deposit required.
- Garden closed during the event.
- Parking available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Only three ceremonies will be selected for 2013.
For more specific information please contact the program coordinator, Malen Maher, at 206-432-0167.