Sky Bet Derby Challenge
Terms and Conditions
1. Entry to the Derby closes at 4pm on Saturday June 2nd 2012
2. Entry to the Promotion is free.
3. This Promotion is open exclusively to customers of the Promoter trading as Sky Betting and Gaming aged 18 years or over. Those who hold valid Soccer Saturday Super 6, Sky Sports Fantasy Football, Sky Bet, Sky Bingo, Sky Vegas or Sky Poker accounts will be considered to be Sky Betting and Gaming customers.
4. Eligible participants may enter the Promotion through the following url, INSERT SURVEY MONKEY LINK
You can enter the Promotion only once. You can change your entry at any point before 4pm on Saturday June 2nd 2012. Your final entry will be the only one to count.
5. The Promotion has 3 prizes of 4 tickets each to the Sky Bet hospitality suite (including food and drinks provided as a part of the suite’s hospitality package) at Royal Windsor Racecourse for the evening meeting on Monday June 25, plus a £50 free bet token to be redeemed during the evening. Any and all related travel and accommodation costs are not included with the prize and will be at the sole cost and responsibility of the winner and their guests.
6. All winners and their guests must adhere to the dress code, code of conduct and other terms and conditions of the Royal Windsor Racecourse hospitality suite terms and conditions.
7. This prize is given to the 3 entrants who correctly predict the first three finishers in the Investec Derby in the correct order. In the event of no correct entries, the players who are closest to the correct prediction will win i.e. those who correctly predict first and second but not third.
8. For the purpose of this Promotion, in the event of a dead heat, the horse with lowest race card number will be deemed to have finished in front. If an entry contains a non-runner, the entry will stand and no horse substitutions will be made.
9. If the Investec Derby is postponed, abandoned or not completed then the Promotion and prizes will be void.
10. Winners will be notified by the email or telephone contact details provided by entrants on or before Friday 8th June 2012 and will collect race badges on June 25th upon arrival at Royal Windsor Racecourse.11. Winners must be able to attend the Royal Windsor evening meeting on June 25th 2012. If a winner cannot attend the entire prize (or confirm their attendance within 7 days of being notified) or is not contactable after reasonable attempts by the Promoter, the prize will be forfeited and the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
12. The £50 free bet token is a non-withdrawable amount. The token will be credited to the winner’s account upon arrival at Royal Windsor and must be used to bet on racing at the Royal Windsor Racecourse that evening. The free bet stake is not included in any returns.
13. There is no other cash equivalent to these prizes and the prizes are non-transferable.
14. Winners cannot elect only to win the free bet token without attending racing at Windsor on June 25th.
15. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry.
16. The Promoter will keep details of any entry that you make. By entering the Promotion you explicitly agree and allow us to see and share this information with Sky group companies including for sales, marketing and market research purposes without further compensation and to send you information by mail about our products/services. We will not share your customer data with any third parties. This will replace any previous instructions relating to receiving marketing communications which you may have made to any Sky group company.