FUND MANAGER SURVEY 2014
Guidance notes and frequently asked questions
- Total assets under management (global). This refers to total assets under management firm wide.
- Total assets under management in Asia Pacific. This refers to assets managed in Asia, EXCLUDING assets under management in Japan, Australia and New Zealand.
- Total assets sourced from Asia. Assets sourced refer to clients that are based in Asia, excluding Japan, Australia and New Zealand.
This does not include assets of clients who are investing in Asia but are located outside of Asia.
- While assets under management of joint-ventures are included in article 1 above, please note we allow for 100% of the JV’s assets to be included in the firm wide total only if the shareholding in the JV is 35% or more. If it is less than 35%, the AUM should then be pro-rata, based on the level of equity ownership. For example, if company A has a JV and owns 20% of the JV, company A should only include 20% of the JV’s AUM in the firm-wide total.
- Data provided for this survey must refer to the 12-month period ending June 30, 2014.
- Please complete the survey on/before Friday, August 15, 2014.
- If you have any questions regarding this questionnaire, please e-mail your queries to: email@example.com or contact us at (852) 2547-7331.