OHWC Partner's Luncheon 2014 Survey
Purpose of the Luncheon
The Oregon Healthy Workforce Center is developing effective interventions in Total Worker Health (TWH): Safety, health, wellness, well-being. Integration of these programs is a desirable goal. That may be a short-term or long-term goal for organizations.
There are tools and programs to improve safety, health, wellness and well-being in the workforce that are effective, that provide measurable benefits to people and organizations. However, they are not readily available to organizations. We need your help to determine what outcomes organizations want to change, and to make the best tools and interventions/solutions programs available to you in a practical form so you will use them when needed.
The focus of the OHWC’s 2014 Partner’s Luncheon on March 20 is to identify:
• Outcomes our stakeholders most want to change/improve in their organization
• Ways to improve our dissemination plans, to make them practical
Partner's Luncheon Plans
• The luncheon is at the Jantzen Beach Red Lion on the Columbia River
• Doors open at 10:30 - the Luncheon is from 11 - 2:30
• There is NO COST to attend this Luncheon - you only have to fill out this survey to register
• Lee Newman, MD, Director of the Colorado TWH Center will describe a very successful academic-small business partnership (1400 businesses partnered in year 1)
• OHWC will compare the effectiveness of TWH and focused interventions, and present a model for best practice dissemination, Safe Oregon, Healthy Oregon
• Worktables will be organized to provide feedback on each of the Luncheon topics
• Fill out the following survey to register for the Luncheon
Migrant or recently settled immigrant workers
Workers new to a hazardous job
When you click Done, you will transition to a place to add your contact information. This will keep your answers separate from your name and thus confidential.