Do you know someone who is working to promote peace and non-violence in a Minneapolis school? Do you know anyone who is working in a Minneapolis school to:
1. Foster violence-free social environments
2. Promote positive opportunities and connections to trusted adults for all youth
3. Intervene with youth and families at the first sign of risk
4. Restore youth who have gone down the wrong path
5. Protect children and youth from violence in the community
Does this sound like someone you know? We want to hear about it! Help us celebrate and honor those that are making a difference in our Minneapolis schools by nominating them for the PeaceMaker award. Simply fill out the form below and submit it by 4pm on Thursday, March 12, 2015.
What’s the Prize? Those receiving the PeaceMaker Award will receive a certificate from the City of Minneapolis and a cash prize ranging from $500-$2,000 donated on behalf of PeaceMaker Minnesota to their school in recognition of their accomplishments.