• ULI Associate and Full members under the age of 35. Not a ULI member, but want to be? Join here: uli.org/membership/join
• Special interest will be placed on those participating or interested in green building practices.
• This scholarship covers the basic registration fee for the 2013 ULI Fall Meeting ($750) for all general and concurrent sessions and the Welcome Reception. Travel expenses are the responsibility of the recipient.
• There will be 25 winners and at least 10 will be participating or interested in green building practices.
• Winners are invited to attend a Wells Fargo-hosted lunch, exclusively for awardees, providing networking opportunities with other awardees and senior Wells Fargo leadership.
• Deadline for completed application is August 30th by 11:59pm EST.
• Winners will be announced the week of September 16th.
• For any questions about the scholarship, please contact Jessie Himmelrich (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Learn about the Wells Fargo Financial Analyst Program for commercial real estate. Visit wellsfargo.com/lendingcareers