Hampton Elementary Climate Survey 2011-2012
As part of the No Child Left Behind Act, we request that parents/guardians complete the Hampton Elementary School Climate Survey. We believe that active parent involvement is an essential support system that promotes student success and enhances the total school program. Your input is vitally important as we look at this school year and plan for the future. Thank you in advance for your time and support.
1. Read each item then click one of the following choices:
A) Strongly Agree B) Agree C) Disagree D) Strongly Disagree E) Does not apply
2. At the end of each page you may continue to the next page by clicking "Next" or you may go back by clicking "Previous."
3. You may stop at any time and resume where you left off.
4. At the end ot the survey click "Done" to record your responses. Once your responses are recorded, you will not be able to change them.
5. If you cannot complete the survey on-line please complete the paper copy you receive.