Emerge West Experience
The Emerge West Experience is a program designed to help incoming student connect to the University while kick-starting their leadership development. The criteria of the Emerge West Experience is as follows:
- Attend Emerging Leaders Retreat (October 19, 2014; on-campus)
- Complete the New Student and Personal Leadership Tracks (Tuesdays at 6)
- Be a member in at least one Registered Student Organization
- Participate in the Emerging Leaders Service Project
- Attend Lead Weekend (in Spring)
- Participate in the I-20 Passport Program
- Maintain a GPA of at least 2.75 during both semesters
Participants who complete all of the above activities by March 2015 will complete the Emerge West Experience, receive a certificate, and be recognized at the Campus Activities Awards program in April 2015.
Questions can be directed to Laura Keath, Coordinator for Student Involvement and Leadership Programs, at email@example.com.