ELR Terminology Training Workshop Registration
Thank you for your interest. The Laboratory Interoperability Collaborative (LIC) is providing a free 1-day workshop for hospital staff. Hospital lab managers and directors, as well as hospital-based health information technology professionals, are encouraged to attend this workshop.
The Workshop will cover
At this session, participants will:
- Introduction to LOINC: What Is It? How is it Used?;
- Introduction to SNOMED CT: What Is It? How is it Used?;
- Overview of Meaningful Use: Public Health Reporting for Stage 1 and Beyond;
- Guidance regarding the usage of the CDC’s Reportable Condition Mapping Table (RCMT) and/or Regenstrief LOINC Mapping Assistant (RELMA);
- Guidance on mapping LOINC and SNOMED CT codes to your local data dictionary (although the actual mapping will be done by you); and
- Available Resources: Toolkit including the LIC ELR Terminology Best Practice Guidelines/Mapping Template.
- Gain important skills to meet the Meaningful Use criteria for Electronic Lab Reporting (ELR) to public health agencies;
- Learn how to map LOINC and SNOMED CT codes to your local data dictionary; and
- Obtain access to special online tools, resources and support through LIC participant portal.
In order to better facilitate the training, the team would like additional information about systems currently in place in your facility. Data provided will be used for informational purposes only.