Outpatient Palliative Care Program Questionnaire
Request for information about your outpatient palliative care program
The IPAL-OP National Advisory Board is seeking information from palliative care programs that provide outpatient services.
We are interested in gathering information from programs providing the following types of outpatient (non-acute care hospital) services:
• Clinic Practice
• Home-based/Home Visit Practice
• Long-term Care (LTC) or Assisted Living (AL) Practice
• Long-term Acute Care Hospital (LTAC) practice
We would like to use this information in order to...
• post your questionnaire online for others to learn from; and if you agree, enable others to contact you for peer to peer learning about your program.
• provide information to the IPAL-OP Advisory Board on trends in outpatient services, to support development of new technical assistance resources.
The questionnaire will take just a few moments to complete.
IPAL-OP Advisory Board
(Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you experience any technical difficulties)