The Conway, Deuth & Schmiesing, PLLP Building Hope Scholarship was established in conjunction with Central Minnesota Habitat for Humanity (CMHFH) to give a student the opportunity to provide meaningful volunteer services to fulfill needed activities for CMHFH. The Building Hope Scholarship award amount is $1,000.00.
2013-2014 Building Hope Scholarship Recipient Duties: CMHFH is seeking a SCSU student interested in serving as an Office Assistant, as a Construction Volunteer, or as a ReStore Volunteer.
Duties could include but are not limited to:
• Data management and data entry
• Office duties such as phone calls, mailings, designing flyers, etc.
• Doing research in the community or with other Habitat affiliates depending on current programming needs
• Volunteering on our construction sites
• Volunteering at the ReStore
• Doing research and marketing for the ReStore to increase donor relations and awareness in the community.
The duties are flexible depending on the current needs of Habitat and the interest and availability of the recipient. More specific duties will be determined by CMHFH and the student at the start of the internship.