Dell Storage Forum 2012 Paris: Call for Presentations
Call for Presentations at Dell Storage Forum Paris 2012 is now open!
NOTE: Sections marked with an * are required.
Dell is looking for presenters to deliver non-promotional, educational sessions that cover real-world best practices, including data management and next-generation IT solutions that leverage Dell storage portfolio technologies at Dell Storage Forum 2012 Paris the week of 13 November in Paris, France. We're seeking engaging speakers to team up with Dell storage experts and technologies to dive into technical detail and showcase storage best practices, solution integrations and cutting-edge data center deployments.
Dell is considering the following speaker types:
- Dell storage products users, including: EqualLogic, Compellent, PowerVault array and backup products and the DX Object Storage Platform
- Dell Enterprise Architecture Certified channel partners who can co-present a solution or case study with their end user (or potentially a Dell speaker)
- Dell Technology partners. A preference will be given to conference sponsors
- Dell solutions and storage technology experts with technical educational content
Dell will prioritize submissions that include real-life deployed solutions, live system demonstrations and other methods that highlight the “how” behind the results. Other storage users want to know how solutions were implemented, integrated and/or solved, specific business application, networking or operational issues, in the following areas:
- Technology integrations (VMware, Hyper-V, Citrix, VDI, etc.)
- Networking, e.g. unified 10GbE networking, iSCSI or FC best practices
- Application solutions (Microsoft Exchange, Sharepoint, SQL, Oracle RAC, SAP, etc.)
- Unified storage implementations combining Compellent, EqualLogic, PowerVault and file/NAS capabilities
- Disaster recovery configurations, scripting and automation (PowerShell, VMware SRM, etc.)
- New technology adoption
- Cloud-based applications (private or public, internal corporate or hosted service)
- Backup, recovery, and business continuance
- E-mail or file archiving
- Enterprise Content Management including eDiscovery