Thank you for your interest in becoming a mentor for the Belong@FHS Honours program.
This application form will provide you with some information about what the Belong@FHS Honours program involves. It also includes questions that you will need to answer. Your responses will help us to plan mentoring training sessions and to create small mentoring teams.
Mentors will belong to one of two categories:
(1) Current Honours students enrolled in the following appended Honours programs:
* Bachelor of Health Sciences (Honours)
* Bachelor of Applied Science (Exercise and Sport Science) (Honours)
* Bachelor of Applied Science (Medical Radiation Sciences) (Diagnostic Radiography) (Honours)
(2) Current research higher degree (RHD) students enrolled in the following programs:
* Master of Applied Science (Research)
* Doctor of Philosophy (Health Sciences) (PhD)
Mentors will be supported by the Belong@FHS Mentoring Committee consisting of a Project Coordinator and Faculty of Health Sciences academic and professional staff. If you have any questions about the Belong@FHS Honours program, please do not hesitate to send them to email@example.com.
The Belong@FHS Honours program will involve mentoring for second-year and third-year students who are interested in undertaking an Honours pathway after three years of undergraduate study. Mentoring will include discussions between mentors and mentees about the Faculty of Health Sciences research community, the kinds of research currently being undertaken in each discipline, and the sorts of careers that are possible with an Honours qualification.
If for some reason you cannot attend the training session, or if you can only volunteer for one aspect of the program, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your situation. Arrangements will be made on a case-by-case basis.