|e-PMP Mentee Application Form 2012-2013|
We are still taking application s from students who aren't yet certified into an engineering major
We encourage you to complete this online application if you:
1. Are currently enrolled in and being advised as a pre-engineering major at WSU Tri-Cities
2. Have a minimum cululative GPA of 2.5
3. Will be enrolled in at least 6 semester credits at WSU Tri-Cities in Spring Semester 2013
4. Are available to meet about 10 times with your mentor (15 - 60 minutes per meeting, depending on your needs) during spring semester at days/times arranged with your mentor. You’ll earn a stipend for meeting with your mentor.
5. Are available for up to 12 hours of additional training during the semester including attending 4 academic success workshops (selected from a schedule of 9 workshops), a January orientation, a mid-term review meeting, a March group meeting, and an end-of-semester meeting. You’ll earn a stipend for completing this training.
Thank you for submitting an application to be considered for this Peer Mentoring Program. If you have questions, please call 372-7615.