AS STATED IN THE 2014-2015
ONLINE STUDENT HANDBOOK (General Policies Link)
• All College residences are closed during all official vacation periods.
• No students are permitted in the residence halls during vacation periods without authorization.
• While the College does not promise vacation housing to any student, it will attempt to assist students in extenuating circumstances.
• Students who do not submit a request to stay by the deadline will be subject to a $25 fine.
• Students found responsible for unauthorized entry/stay during vacation periods are subject to a $45 fee per incident/evening.
• Students who have obtained permission to stay in College owned housing for a vacation break period are not permitted to have guests.
• Requests for housing due to off campus employment will NOT be considered
• College reserves the right to charge a daily fee of $45 to students obtaining authorization to stay on campus for reasons other than those listed