CGU Arts Management Consultancy Spring 2013
1. Proposal for CGU Arts Management Program Student Consultancy
Spring Semester 2013
We are seeking proposals from organizations for student consultations to take place from January to May, 2013. Please use this survey format to submit your information. The deadline to complete this form is October 19, 2012.
Organizations will be evaluated on the basis of the following criteria:
• the substantive nature of the project and its potential to impact the organization. (This is not intended to be an internship, wherein the organization provides direction and the student carries out assignments, but a consultancy, wherein the student consultant conducts research, provides analysis or assessment, designs systems and/or makes recommendations based in best practices.)
• the relevance of the project to a student’s interest and expertise;
• the efficacy of the project to be completed in the hours available; and
• the organization’s capacity to support and compensate the student consultant to conduct the project.
We offer this opportunity twice a year.
The Fall Semester, September through December - 15 weeks
• RFP sent at the beginning of April
• Response Deadline mid-May
• Pairing of student consultant with organization in June
• Definition of Scope of Service in July and August
The Spring Semester, January through May - 15 weeks
• RFP sent at the beginning of September
• Response Deadline mid-October
• Pairing of student consultant with organization in November
• Definition of Scope of Service in November and December