1. The nominees must be UK-based
2. For all shortlisted nominations, a representative is required to attend Day 2 of the Soil Association Annual Conference in London on 10 October 2013. A free ticket to the Conference will be provided, but the Soil Association is not responsible for any expenses incurred to attend the conference (travel, food or accommodation etc). Further tickets can be purchased at the usual rate.
3. A shortlist of nominees will be drawn up by an expert panel. The shortlisted nominees will be asked to give a short presentation about their approach to small groups of attendees of the Conference who will vote for the most innovative nominee. In the event of a draw, the expert panel will make the final selection.
4. The judges' decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. You are the owner of all the rights in the video and there are no disputes regarding the ownership of the content and you have authority to submit the content.
6. The video must not contain any defamatory, abusive or offensive content, or any software viruses or other malicious computer code.
7. By entering the Award, you agree to be named in the media and to participate in promotional and press activities associated directly with the Award.
8. By entering the Award, you agree to your video being posted on YouTube and other social media websites and being used in promotional activities in connection with the Award.
9. The winning entry will receive £3,000 cash and two runners-up will receive £1000 each. If you are successful the Soil Association will require your bank account details in order to transfer the funds. The transfer of funds will occur by 31st Dec 2013.
10. The Soil Association reserves the right to amend or cancel the Award at anytime.
11. The Award is not open to Soil Association Trustees, staff and their immediate families.
Once you have submitted the questionnaire you will be sent a link to a dropbox where you can upload a short video or a zip file of photographs that illustrate your innovative approach. The deadline is 31 August 2013