2013 Best Of Pittsburgh
1. It's here! Pittsburgh City Paper's 2013 Best Of Pittsburgh Ballot!
Please read the following before you begin:
1) Please complete as many categories as possible. For your ballot to count, you must complete at least 25 categories. To be eligible for the contest (see below), you must complete at least 50 categories.
2) You must provide A VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS. E-mail addresses will be verified. If you submit a survey without a valid e-mail address, it will not be counted. You may only submit one survey for YOURSELF, no ballot-stuffing permitted.
3) City Paper reserves the right to disregard multiple ballots that are sent from the same IP address.
4) Businesses are not permitted to fill out or submit ballots on behalf of their employees, customers or anyone else -- with or without consent. Any business offering discounts or anything of value in exchange for votes will be automatically disqualified. Bands are not permitted to fill out ballots on behalf of their fans.
5) All completed surveys are subject to verification by our staff. By submitting this survey, you agree that we may contact you for this purpose.
6) Deadline for all ballots entries: 11:59 p.m. (E.S.T) Wed., July 17, 2013. The winners will be published in City Paper’s Best Of Issue on Oct. 16, 2013.
7) Please remember to click the “DONE” button when you are finished.
CONTEST INFO: All eligible entries will be entered for a chance to win Concert Tickets, Restaurant Gift Certificates, or Seven Springs Overnight Lodging for 2. To be eligible for this contest, you MUST complete at least 50 categories and include your name, and e-mail address. Odds of winning determined by total number of eligible entries. No purchase necessary. Certain restrictions may apply.