Michigan Women's Foundation - WOAC 2013
2013 Women of Achievement and Courage Awards Nominations
The Women of Achievement and Courage Awards honor women for their leadership and commitment to creating positive change in Michigan communities that affect the lives of women and girls.
Please join us in being a part of the nomination process in selecting our 2013 Women of Achievement and Courage.
• Commitment to community service and/or philanthropy
• Noteworthy personal achievement; within her profession and/or community
• Leadership of the highest caliber which illustrates strength of character, flexibility, creativity, and strategic thinking
• Proven record of being a mentor and role model for others
• Notable achievements in her professional field or community that demonstrate her ability to empower and inspire others, especially women.
• Based in Michigan; visible and recognized within her profession and/or community.