145th Place & SE 22nd Street Project Survey
Project Description of 145th Place SE and SE 22nd Street
The City of Bellevue recently completed major capital improvements along 145th Place near your neighborhood or place of business:
- Added new bikelanes, sidewalks and medians, along with a center-turn lane on 145th Place SE
- Added new sidewalk, where missing, and new roadway channelization at the 156th Avenue SE and SE 22nd intersection.
- Added two new mid-block crosings with lighted signs.
- Incorporated landscape planters, rain gardens and a pervious concrete sidewalk, which lets rain filter through to the ground below.
- Improved the street lighting and the SE 24th Street traffic signal.
On SE 22nd Street,the city added sidewalk, curb, and gutter, where missing, a three-foot-wide shoulder, and improved the street lighting.
We would like to find out whether this project met your expectations so that we may improve our project delivery in the future.