CONTINUING EDUCATION APPLICATION
- Clinicians working within stroke care in the West GTA Stroke Network Regions (Regions of Halton, Peel, Dufferin, & Etobicoke) can be funded for up to $750.00 per fiscal year to attend courses that will improve their stroke knowledge
- An application committee reviews all of the funding applications. The committee will assess whether the course content is supported by stroke best practices
- Please note that the committee strives to ensure fair representation throughout the West GTA Stroke Network when considering multiple applications. The turnaround time for application review is approximately 4-6 weeks.
- Applications will be accepted either before or after course attendance, however, applicants must pay for courses in advance and submit original receipts. A copy of the certificate of attendance must be submitted following course attendance.
- Please note that the educational opportunity must occur within the same fiscal year in order to be considered for funding.
- If funds are not used due to course cancellation or inability to attend a course, funds must be returned to the West GTA Stroke Network
- If you have any additional questions about the Continuing Education Fund please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org