The Temiskaming Transit Committee is seeking feedback from passengers regarding changes to the current transit route and stops. The Committee is committed to keeping the one-hour service and recognizes that with the current route and stops, that is not always possible. After review of passenger counts at each individual transit stop, the Committee is considering the following:
· Elimination of the Wellington/Paget street loop (New Liskeard). The current stop will be maintained using the corner of Wellington and Whitewood Ave.
· Elimination of the stop at the Haileybury Medical Centre on Meridian Avenue (Haileybury)
· Reconfiguration of the Breault’s subdivision route to Roland Road (Dymond)
· Elimination of the southbound stop at Rorke Avenue and Morrissette Street (Haileybury)
· Addition of a southbound stop at the Timiskaming Square (Dymond)
Please complete the survey below. Please note, there is a comment section at the end of the survey for you to provide any additional feedback. Surveys will be accepted until October 10, 2020.