For students who are in the process of transferring from Wentworth to another institution, we ask that you complete this Transfer Report. If you are transferring to an institution that requires you to complete a Common Application or a Universal Application, the Office of Student Affairs requires the full completion of this report before we are able to process any Dean's Report or Disciplinary Inquiry Forms.

*PLEASE NOTE* Students must also complete the Voluntary Withdrawal Form available in the Student Service Center.

For information regarding Transfer or Withdrawal from Wentworth, please visit the Student Service Center website,