1. Instructions, prizes and information on how to enter form part of these conditions of entry. By entering, entrants accept these conditions of entry.
2. The Promoter is the South Sydney Rabbitohs, ABN is 28 002 487 390, address is Level 4, 265 Chalmers Street Redfern NSW 2016.
3. The promotion begins on Friday 23 October and will conclude on Monday 30 November.
4. Entries are open to all residents of Australia, excluding employees of the South Sydney Rabbitohs, their immediate families or any agents including other advertising, marketing or promotional firms associated with this competition.
5. The competition has two segments. On the Friday of each week during the above duration a player profile will be released, supporters can register their details with a guess at who the player profile is and the first correct answer drawn from an automated file selection will be the winner for that week. The winner will then be placed in an overall draw of weekly winners that will take place on Monday 30 November. The prize will be an official Rabbitohs 2015 Jersey signed by the official 2015 Rabbitohs NRL Squad.
The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. The Promoter reserves the right to change the prize to one of the same or equal value at any time if the prize becomes unavailable.
6. To enter, simply register your details and submit your answer before the following Monday at 12 Noon of each Friday’s release.
7. The weekly winner will be drawn on the following Monday of each Friday release at 1.00pm by a Rabbitohs staff Member at Level 4, 265 Chalmers Street Redfern NSW 2016.
8. The winner(s) will be notified by phone by a Rabbitohs staff member and the winning answer will be submitted into the overall draw. If the winner(s) of the overall draw cannot take the prize as stipulated or if it is unclaimed, the entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to the next valid entry. In the event of a dispute of the identity of the drawn winner(s), the winner(s) will be the person(s) named in the purchase of tickets.
9. In the event that the winner(s) is unable to be contacted, and all methods of communication are unsuccessful, unclaimed prizes will be dealt with as prescribed by the law of the State or Territory of Australia in which the winner(s) resides. The prize remains the property of the Promoter until claimed by the winner(s). The Promoter may conduct such further draws as are necessary in order to distribute any unclaimed prizes.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and the identification of entrants. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry which is not in accordance with these conditions of entry.
11. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained relating to the prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
12. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading of any materials in this promotion.
13. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness in