The Muskegon Community College 2017-2022 Strategic Plan: Successful Students, Successful Communities, was developed for the community, by the community. Over 180 campus and community members worked together to develop 25 goals in support five priorities:
- Priority #1 Student Support - Provide comprehensive support systems to ensure student success
- Priority #2 Academic Programs - Develop, implement, and evaluate relevant and innovative programs that meet current and emerging student, business, industry, and community needs
- Priority #3 Facilities and Infrastructure - Provide a state-of-the-art learning environment that meets academic needs while promoting access and sustainability
- Priority #4 Engagement and Collaboration - Expand collaborations and improve communications to further engage the community in the mission of MCC
- Priority #5 Culture and Equity - Strengthen our culture of inclusion, equity, accountability, safety, and well-being
During the first year of implementation, the Implementation Advisory Team worked closely with campus members to develop over 100 measurable objectives to advance the 25 strategic plan goals. Details about our goals, measurable objectives, and progress are available at www.muskegoncc.edu/progress.
We just completed the first year of implementation and would like your input on how well current goals are meeting student and community needs. To provide your feedback, simply answer the questions on each page and click on "next" button until you see and click on the "done" button.