TOSA RESTARTS LOAN PROGRAM
The Tosa Restarts Loan Program provides:
- Working capital loans up to $10,000 to businesses located in the City with an active storefront or office
- A five to seven loan year term at an interest rate of 2% per year; payments (principal and interest) deferred for the first six months.
- Applicants must complete this loan application form and supporting documentation including:
- An executed affirmation verifying eligibility and commitment to use loan funds for employee retention and sustaining business operations
- A detailed budget for three months starting from date of business reopening, documentation for loan expenses, and other typical loan documents such as a personal guaranty