THIS STUDY IS NOW CLOSED
Massey University is conducting a new study and we invite you to participate. We want to understand how diet, activity, sleep and taste affect the gut bacteria of New Zealand European and Pacific women and how this may be linked to long term health.
This study will involve visiting the nutrition laboratory at Massey University's Albany campus for 2 visits only (a fortnight apart).
For participating, you will receive:
- Blood test results
- $100 voucher
- Breakfast provided (visit 1)
We are looking for:
- Women 18 to 45 years of age
- Of NZ European OR Pasifika ethnicity
- Not pregnant or breastfeeding
- Not have any chronic diseases such as heart disease, diabetes or cancer
Please click 'Next' to fill in the screening questions that will be used to determine whether you fit the inclusion criteria.