|Page1 / 10||
||10% of survey complete.|
1. This is a research initiative by Michigan State University and Zycus to understand
the complexities in the adoption and use of enabling procurement technologies.
2. Your responses to this survey will go a long way in guiding the procurement technology adoption practices
in the years to come.
3. We define procurement technologies as applications that are intended to facilitate and support
the sourcing and management of goods and services (we use ‘procurement’ synonymously with ‘purchasing’ and ‘sourcing’).
4. In answering this questionnaire, please think about your use of procurement technologies in your work
as a supply chain professional.
5. Each respondent will receive an advance copy of the exclusive executive report with the data analysis.
6. One lucky respondent will receive Kindle Fire HDX 7" Tablet
and the first 35 respondents will be awarded with $25 Amazon Coupon Codes.
7. Please enter valid and complete responses to this survey to be included for the analysis and the reward.
8. All responses will remain confidential and will be used only for statistical analysis.