CSRF and AIU 2023 Patient Conference Meeting Registration
THIS REGISTRATION FORM IS FOR THOSE WHO HAVE CUSHING'S AS THEIR PRIMARY AFFILIATION. Adrenal Insufficiency United has a separate registration form available here if your AI was not related to Cushing's - https://united4rare.org/registration/
- The full conference for both AIU and CSRF will take place Thursday - Saturday March 30-April 1. All adult attendees will be required to sign a Waiver of Liability and Indemnity Related to COVID-19. Parents/guardians will sign on behalf of their dependent(s).
- Registration is free and includes lunch on Friday and Saturday. The hotel provides free daily breakfast and afternoon drinks and snacks.
- Thanks to our sponsors we are able to offer a reduced hotel rate of $150 per night. Free childcare (Kidscamp) is available for kids ages 5-12.
- This initial registration form is intended to capture your intent and give you the information you need to book travel. We will follow up within the next few weeks to confirm all registrations and present additional options depending on your answers to some of the questions below.
- Once the full Breakout Session Topic List has been finalized, you will also have the opportunity to sign up for your top choices and be confirmed for those sessions ahead of the conference.