Thank you for your enquiry with us. People contact us for a variety of reasons.
In order for us to assess whether and how we can best serve you, it is important that you:
1. are aware of what services we provide and on what basis we provide them; and
2. give us some basic but important information about the situation.
We will be needing some basic information about:
1. yourself as the enquirer;
2. the parties in conflict - including any relevant background information about them and their relationship with each other; and
3. the conflict itself - the apparent issues, context of the conflict and what has been done to date.
We understand the sensitivity of sharing information about a difficult relational conflict. Be assured that all information you provide will be held in the strictest confidence.
Please answer all the questions to the best of your knowledge, and as accurately and comprehensively as you can, as this will enable us to understand the situation better and so make a good assessment on how best to serve the party.