WInnForum Mid-band Spectrum Coexistence Survey
Please help us understand if there are any perceived problems with interference among the services operating in mid-band spectrum. The services currently include the 3.45 GHz Service (3450-3550 MHz), CBRS (3550-3700 MHz) and 3.7 GHz Service (3700-3980 MHz).
- Note that WInnForum cannot currently help resolve interference problems. Instead, we are attempting to determine if inter- or intra-service interference is occurring before deciding if further steps need to be taken.
- We are interested in hearing from you even if you are not affected by any apparent interference.
- Please submit a new response if your interference situation changes in the future.
- Submitted responses will be available to WInnForum members for analysis. Anonymized aggregate data may be made public.
- Please keep in mind that disruption due to incumbent military activity is not considered interference in the CBRS or 3.45 GHz Service bands.
Items with an asterisk (*) are required.