KEYNOTE SPEAKER: Michele Curtis, MD, MPH, MML, has extensive national and international experience in maternal health and served as a professor in the department of Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Reproductive Sciences at the University of Texas Houston Medical School. Dr. Curtis also worked at a major county hospital in Houston Texas that serves as a training site for residents, students and Fellows
• Welcome by Teresa Long, MD, MPH, Columbus Health Commissioner
• Patricia Temple Gabbe, MD, MPH, Clinical Director, Ohio Better Births Outcomes Moms2B Program, Clinical Professor of Pediatrics, OSU Wexner Medical Center
• Arthur R. James, MD, FACOG, Department of Obstetrics/Gynecology, The Ohio State University
• Grace Kolliesuah, MSW, LSW, Columbus Public Health Caring for 2
• Robert D. Murray, MD Professor, Department of Human Nutrition, The Ohio State University
WHO SHOULD ATTEND: We encourage interested medical professionals, doctors, nurses, social workers, community health workers, community leaders and community residents to attend. Nursing and Social Work Continuing Education credits available (see information below).
Feel free to forward this link to spread the word