Therapeutics Clinical Research is conducting a clinical research study evaluating an investigational topical medication for lamellar ichthyosis.
Lamellar ichthyosis is a rare genetic condition that affects the skin. People with lamellar ichthyosis typically have large, dark, plate-like scales on their skin.
We are looking for participants who are:
• Male or non-pregnant female, age 18 or older
• Living with lamellar ichthyosis
• In good health without any major medical conditions
Qualified participants receive:
• Study-related skin examinations by a board-certified study doctor
• All study visits and study medications at no cost
• Compensation up to $627 for time and travel
• A time commitment of 26 weeks
• Up to 11 visits into our research clinic
No Insurance Necessary.
In order to determine if you pre-qualify for the lamellar ichthyosis research study, we will ask you a few questions about your condition. You may stop answering at any time and you do not need to answer any questions that make you feel uncomfortable.
All information you provide will be kept strictly confidential and will not be shared without your permission, except as required by law. Please feel free to call us for more information at (858) 571-6800.
By providing your contact information, you agree to receive phone calls, emails and/or texts from Therapeutics Clinical Research.