To participate in Just 1 Thing, complete the commitment form below. The form will be closed on January 31, 2020.
- We encourage you to choose one new healthy habit that will improve your well-being in any way, whether related to fitness, nutrition, mindfulness, etc.
- What’s important is that it’s specific, realistic and attainable to help you make incremental improvements.
- A note on specificity: We recommend assigning a timeframe, distance or other relevant parameter to your goal. Doing so will help keep it simple, attainable and trackable. For example, if your goal is to meditate, reframe it as “Meditate for 5 minutes 20 times.” If your goal is to “cook 20 healthy dinners,” consider “cook 20 dinners that contain one non-starchy vegetable.” Or if you went with, “drink water,” how much per day? Give it a shot! And note the difference.
- It should not be easy or overly comfortable and should ideally contribute to a broader well-being goal.
- It should not be something you already do each day.
- Not sure what to pick? Check out the Just 1 Thing™ toolkit to learn more about the science of habits. Good luck!
Note: We will be reviewing your submitted goals and may reach out with suggestions should we find your commitments inconsistent with the Just 1 Thing spirit.