HVRA Net Zero Project Survey
Welcome to the HVRA NetZero Project Survey
|Why Should You Care?|
|Your transportation and energy consumption habits affect climate change. Mitigating climate change requires communal and individual efforts. Help us help you by filling out this survey!|
About Harbord Village Residents’ Association
The HVRA is a community group representing residents living between Bloor, College, Spadina and Bathurst Streets. We deal with a wide range of issues - from tree protection to road safety. To join or learn more:
- Visit www.harbordvillage.com
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
About the HVRA Home Energy and Transportation Survey
Transportation and building energy usage are now the largest sources of carbon emissions in Canada. That’s why the City of Toronto plans to significantly reduce these emissions and achieve NetZero by 2050. This effort will require extensive retrofits to existing buildings and the city-wide adoption of electric vehicles. The HVRA wants to help. Your survey input will assist in:
- Providing information on deep retrofits and which upgrades are best suited for our older homes
- Facilitating test drives of electric vehicles and recommending local service providers
- Organizing bulk buy opportunities for energy efficient heating systems, appliances, electric vehicles and bikes
About your Answers
If you are a homeowner, this survey will take you about 16-20 minutes.
If you are a tenant or condo unit owner, this survey will take you about 10-15 minutes.
Note: Questions marked with an asterix (*) are mandatory.
If you need support while completing the survey, email email@example.com