Limited funds are available to cover attendees’ travel expenses, on a “first-come, first-serve” basis. If you wish to request funding support, please fill in this form by November 5th, 2018. We will confirm the amount to be reimbursed and which travel expenses will be covered.
- All meals will be provided at the venue and/or included in the hotel reservation, therefore no additional funding will be provided for subsistence.
- Once funding support is approved, SPACE-O organizers will be responsible for issuing flight/train tickets. Should the sponsored party choose to buy their own travel arrangements, the amount for reimbursement requires pre-approval by SPACE-O organizers. SPACE-O cannot reimburse unauthorized expenses under any circumstances.
- Please note that flight/train tickets will be issued to ensure full participation in the workshop.
- Flights and accommodation will be chosen based on the best cost-benefit criteria (the lowest cost and the best possible conditions for the participant).
- Hotel reservations will be made for a single room. Any change will be the participant’s sole responsibility.
- Any support approved to cover other travel expenses (i.e. local transport) will be reimbursed based on receipt only.
- Issuance of passports, visas or any other requirements to enter Austria or the EU is the participant’s and sponsored party’s sole responsibility.