Deadline to become a food vendor is August 1, 2020.

Thank you for your interest in being a food vendor at Redding LGBTQ+ Pride! Just fill out this form and you are all set to be a part of this amazing event. It should take 5-10 minutes to complete.

Booth space is $25 or is complimentary with sponsorship. Nonprofit sponsorships start at $50 and business sponsorships start at $100. To become a sponsor visit our website, email or call 530-949-6267.

Payment - You can conveniently pay online using the Stripe link at the end of the application. This is the preferred method of payment. If your organization requires you to pay by check, please call (530) 262-8161 for instructions.

*If you would prefer a printed application, please contact us at or (530) 949-6267.

About the organizer:
NorCal OUTreach Project is a 501-c3 non-profit (EIN 27-2073271) LGBTQ+ Center in Redding, CA. We are currently 100% volunteer driven organization and have been serving the local LGBTQ+ and Ally community in far rural northern California since 2008.

NorCal OUTreach Project has been the driving force behind Redding Pride every year since 2009. It is the largest annual gathering for the local LGBTQ+ community. The festival attracts a wide range of supportive local agencies, nonprofits, businesses and organizations. Past Prides have been attended by 1000+, with 60+ exhibitors We expect attendance to be even greater in 2020.

All donations and proceeds will help us to continue our mission to make rural northern California a safer and more accepting place for all by increasing understanding, acknowledgement, visibility and appreciation of the LGBTQ+ community. Booth fees help cover Redding Pride Week 2020 expenses.

Question Title

* 1. Tell us about yourself

Question Title

* 2. Read and initial each condition. Your application will be denied if you do not initial each condition. Typing initials is accepted as a legal signature.

Question Title

* 3. Description of Organization

Question Title

* 4. Description of Booth Activity

Question Title

* 5. Food vendors are required to...

Have a California Seller’s Permit. A Seller’s Permit can be obtained at no charge from the California Board of Equalization (BOE). The application process may take some time, so apply early. You can apply for a permit:

Question Title

* 6. Special requests