Please be advised that our Court does not accept the filing of new cases via e-mail or website posting. If you feel you have been legally wronged or injured in a way the Court can address, please file a formal complaint with the Court. A copy of the Court's General Civil Case Filings Requirements can be found on our website under General Information. Formal complaints filed by pro se (by individuals on their own behalf without the aid of an attorney), must be conventionally filed in paper format at one of our Clerk's Offices locations and must be accompanied by appropriate filing fees.

If you are trying to contact the Jury Department - please call (305) 523-5190.

Please take a moment to complete this evaluation.

* 1. In what capacity do you interact with the Clerk's Office?

* 2. What office do you conduct business with most often?

* 3. Tell us how we served you?

* 4. Please rate the following:

  0=No Effort 1=Needs Improvement 2=Good Job N/A=Not Applicable
Office cleanliness
Office neatness
Consistency of information
Waiting time to be helped
Returning phone calls
Hours of service
Overall satisfaction

* 5. What did we do right?

* 6. What can we do better?

* 7. Employee(s) who assisted you?

* 8. May we contact you? If so, please provide us your name, phone number and/or email address.