Golf Club 'Good Practice' Case Study Competition 2014
New Zealand Golf is leading an initiative to create a stronger community through the sharing of information in Case Studies from successful golf clubs around the country. The Case Studies are designed to celebrate innovate thinking and success in clubs and communities around New Zealand.
To encourage participation in the Case Studies New Zealand Golf is running a competition. The best success story (as judged by the community golf team) will win a pair of PUMA golf shoes, Magnetic Socks and a LOVE Golf T Shirt (Value $249.99) every month.
The case study categories are:
1. Membership Modelling (innovative approaches to membership models)
2. Membership Recruitment (innovative approaches to attracting new members)
3. Membership Retention (innovative approaches to retaining existing members)
4. Participation Programmes (innovative ways of increasing participation)
5. Junior Environment (innovative ways of creating a great junior experience)
6. Female Environment (innovative ways of creating a female friendly environment)
7. Family Environment (innovative ways of creating a family friendly club)
8. Outside of Golf (innovative ways of creating revenue outside of the traditional golf club operation)
9. Golf Course Development (innovative ways that golf clubs have approached improving the golfer experience through course development)
10. Great Customer Service (innovative ways of creating a customer-centric golf club environment)
To find out more information about the Case Studies initiative you can contact:
Kenny Halliday - New Zealand Golf - National Community Manager P: (09) 485 3247 M: 021 732 771 E: email@example.com