The Greater Boston Chamber of Commerce invites you to nominate an individual below the age of 40 for our Boston's Future Leaders 2020 cohort.
Boston's Future Leaders provides emerging leaders under the age of 40 a year-long professional development platform, where they gain exposure to established public, private, and nonprofit leadership practices, access to our region's leaders, experiential behind-the-scenes learning opportunities, and a cross-sector network. Participants graduate with the skills, experiences, and connections they need to lead Boston into the future.
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES ARE:
- Under age 40 at time of application
- Employed at a Chamber member company
- High performers, diverse, and promotable
- Committed to contributing to the long-term success of the region
- Dedicated to full participation in the program, including submitting tuition payment of $5,000
- Nominations accepted October 1 - December 6 for candidates who meet the criteria above
- Nominees will receive an online application, due December 6
- A selection committee will review the application to ensure a well rounded cohort and let candidates know of decisions by early January
Questions? Contact Alyson Weiss, Senior Leadership Initiatives Manager, at email@example.com or 617-557-7314.