*Tax implications*

If the cost of your PD is over the amount of 6000 RMB this will effect you the most as 80% of your allocated budget will be spent on yourself and the other 20% will be put towards paying tax.
A box has been added for you to include the 20% tax if you need to pay it

Question Title

* I am choosing to pay

If you choose option 2 you need to contact Fiona Diao fiona.diao@bcis.cn in finance to find out exactly how much tax needs to be paid before completing the application form

Question Title

* Name:

Question Title

* Teaching area/position:

Question Title

* Leave approved by principal? (you have already discussed your leave before filling out this form) *

Question Title

* Web URL

Question Title

* If no web address is available please attach extra relevant information as a PDF, DOCX or JPEG

PDF, DOCX, JPEG, JPG, DOC file types only.
Choose File
No file chosen

Question Title

* Express your interest: I would like to express my interest in obtaining funding for the below PD. Please select one box

PD DATES REQUESTED

Question Title

* Start date:

Date / Time

Question Title

* End date:

Date / Time

Question Title

* Early bird discount deadline

Date / Time

Question Title

* Venue address and contact details

COSTS IN RMB

Question Title

* Registration:

Question Title

* Accommodation

Question Title

* Transport (flight, train etc)

Question Title

* Early bird discount:

Question Title

* Total RMB:

Question Title

* Background to request: Please provide any details which may help processing your request e.g. your personal interest, further study, creating/furthering links, professional goals, etc.

Question Title

* How will this benefit BCIS?

Question Title

* Do you require school / class coverage? If so, please indicate dates and times

Question Title

* Sharing: A requirement of the school’s support will be that on you return you share learning with staff at BCIS. How do you envisage sharing the knowledge / information / resources you acquire?

Question Title

* Support: Please state the financial assistance you are requesting in order for you to pursue this interest? • Please be aware that the PD committee maximum funding support is RMB 6000. 

Question Title

* Prior PD information: Please use the table below to list any in-house or external relevant PD you have attended in the past 3 years. Note: Information can be cut and pasted from server directly into this digital application form
(e.g. PD record, professional goals)

T