Introduction and consent
- This questionnaire aims to explore the views and opinions of healthcare providers and (public) health researchers on the identification of antibiotics and the harmonisation of their appearance.
- This questionnaire is being conducted as part of the ABACUS II project, a Wellcome Trust funded initiative.
- The questionnaire will take approximately 5 minutes to complete.
- Your participation in this research is voluntary and the data will be collected anonymously. Given the anonymous nature of the data, it is not possible to remove your data after completion of the questionnaire.
- The anonymised research data will be safely stored following the Radboud University Medical Center guidelines for a period of 10 years after completion of the study.
- The data collected will be used by researchers to inform discussions and contribute to research articles and presentations.
- More information? Should you want more information on the ABACUS II project, please visit our website www.abacus-project.org) or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
By clicking on the "NEXT" button below you confirm that:
• you have read the above information
• you voluntarily agree to participate