- Lamaze member and/or LCCE educator who supports the Lamaze mission and fundamentals.
- Ability to self-direct and work independently to complete projects.
- Competence in using research evidence to direct best practices.
- Ability to develop educational programs in a variety of formats including innovative classroom learning, e-learning and broadcast programming, etc.
- Work independently or in small groups to develop and/or update continuing education activities according to Lamaze Continuing Education policies.
- Review, assess and approve applications for Lamaze Contact Hours submitted by outside organizations.
- Complete project development, implementation and evaluation.