Declare Today to Run for a Position on the ALAPCAE Board of Directors
- To be eligible for office, a candidate must be an active ALAPCAE member in good standing.
- Candidates for District Directors must reside or be employed in the district for which they wish to run.
- Only the Nominations and Elections Committee can determine eligibility or ineligibility of candidates.
- The Nominations and Elections Committee must verify each candidate’s qualifications. Each candidate will be notified of the receipt of their declaration of candidacy.
- DEADLINE TO DECLARE: FRIDAY, JUNE 19, 2020.
- For more information or questions contact Kimberly Fellows Gaines, ALAPCAE Parliamentarian/Historian at email@example.com.