The Promoter is Fraser Coast Regional Council (ABN 19 277 850 689), Queensland AUSTRALIA.
Fraser Coast Libraries Have Your Say Survey - Win an Apple iPad Competition
Terms and Conditions
1. These terms and conditions apply to participants who fully complete the Fraser Coast Libraries Have Your Say survey. By entering, entrants accept these terms.
2. Council employees and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
3. The competition will be conducted during the competition period (Wednesday, July 10, 2019 to 5pm, Wednesday, 7 August 2019).
4. To enter the competition, entrants must have completed and lodged a Fraser Coast Libraries Have Your Say Survey.
5. Entrants will receive one entry into the competition.
6. Council accepts no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries.
7. The competition will be drawn on Monday, 12 August, 2019. The prize will be awarded from random draw.
8. The prize is an Apple iPad.
9. This prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if the winner is unable to use it in this way. Any additional costs incurred by the winner, other than those which form part of the prize, are the responsibility of the winner. The prizes are not transferable for any other Council services, fees, charges or cash.
10. Entrants must, at Council’s request, participate in all promotional activity surrounding this competition or the winning of any prize, free of charge, and they consent to Council using their name and image in promotional material.
11. The winner will be notified by phone call.
12. The prize must be claimed by 30 August, 2019.
13. If the prize is not claimed by 30 August, 2019, the winner’s entry will be deemed invalid and Council reserves the right to distribute the prize to another random entry.
14. Council will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
15. Council may in its discretion suspend, cancel or recommence the competition if for any reason the competition is not capable of running as planned, or the determination of the prize winner or the delivery of the prize is prevented or hindered by any outside agent or event.
16. Council will use any personal information provided for the purpose of entering the competition, notifying a winner and contacting subscribers. Council is authorised to collect this information in accordance with the Local Government Act 2009 and other local government acts. By submitting an entry, you consent to Council publishing your name and image in our publications or other local media. Council advises that publication on our website may result in information being transmitted outside Australia.
18. Council’s decision in relation to all aspects of this competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into.